The Cosmic Crab Café’s spectacular view & exceptional food is amongst the best in Bocas. Enchanting Caribbean colors and beautifully handcrafted mosaic tables, the open air ambiance and friendly service is truly lovely and welcoming. Comfortably cushioned lounge chairs provide front row seats to brilliant sunsets and the perfect spot for cocktails, sunbathing, reading and gathering with friends. Local fisherman & divers bring their day’s catch right to the Cosmic Crab dock offering the freshest fish, lobster & crab. Featuring a variety of fish & seafood as well as burgers, chicken, soups and salads, Cosmic Crab favorites include:
- Lobster grilled with exotically delicious Passionfruit Butter
- Caribbean King Crab Claws
- Creamy Lobster, Crab or Shrimp Bisque
- Fried Coconut Shrimp or Grouper Fingers dipped in Tempura then rolled in fresh grated coconut (from our own trees) and complimented with a sweet & spicy Pina dipping sauce.
- Crab Cakes & Lobster Cakes served with Spicy Island Dressing
- Sesame Seared Yellowfin Tuna served our homemade Sweet Pickled Ginger
- Banana Leaf Wrapped Baked Red Snapper, a house specialty, is topped with vegetables and pineapple in a creamy garlic herb wine sauce, wrapped then baked to tender moist perfection.
- Pompano fish. Currently the only restaurant in Bocas carrying this delicate, white fleshed, perfectly sized fish.
- Wahoo & Ceviche round out a menu that is focused on fresh.
The only restaurant in Bocas with Lionfish on the menu, the Cosmic Crab offers a unique opportunity to experience this tasty delicacy and support eradicating their invasive presence from the Caribbean. We recommend this lightly flavored, tender white meat fish Grilled with Passionfruit Butter, or our Teriyaki Glaze.
Had a successful day fishing???? We’re happy to cook YOUR catch!!! For a reasonable fee, we will clean and prepare a delicious meal with your own fresh fish, (You can choose Fried, Grilled with Passionfruit Butter or Garlic Butter, or Blackened). To accompany your fish, we’ll add House Salad and Coconut Rice or Steak Fries.
Jerusalem style Hummus, rich with middle eastern essence is served with Pita, Falafel & sliced tomatoes. The Fire Roasted Red Pepper Cream, Pesto & Goat Cheese Terrine served with fresh veggies & toast is a divine combination of flavors. Vegetable Tempura is served with a flavorful Miso Sake Sauce. We also offer a variety of fresh salads and vegetarian pastas.
Cosmic Crab’s extensive cocktail menu has a variety of original frozen cocktails & martinis and perhaps the BEST Bloody Marys & Margaritas on the islands. The Signature Cosmic Colors is a magical frozen blend of Rums, Blue Curacao, fresh pineapple, coconut cream & pure passion fruit juice. Happy hour is all day til 6pmwith Buck-fifty Beers & a Dollar off all cocktails. If you drink like a fish…try a Fishbowl of your favorite cocktail, four drinks for the price of three. Open Tuesday-Sunday 12-9pm. Closed Mondays